B.Sc. Computer Science at TU Darmstadt (2017 - Now)
Java Developer at ilum:e informatik ag (2016 - Now)
High school diploma with a focus on data technology at PPC Limburg (2015 - 2017)
I am currently studying computer science in Darmstadt and working as a software developer for an IT consulting company.
I am especially interested in network developing, IT-Security and Science. I love solving Hacking and CTF challenges!
These articles have been recently published:
- Writeup: Jewel: Jewel for Compromised from HackTheBox
- Writeup: Compromised: Writeup for Compromised from HackTheBox
- Writeup: Laser: Writeup for Laser from HackTheBox
- Writeup: Unbalanced: Writeup for Unbalanced from HackTheBox
- Binary Exploitation: Basic exploitation of vulnerable linux binaries
- Writeup: Intense: Writeup for Intense from HackTheBox
- Writeup: Dyplesher: Writeup for Dyplesher from HackTheBox